Monday, October 11, 2010

Girl's Night Goodies

My friends and I planned an amazing girl's night at my house some time ago. We decided to have a fancy dinner, dress up, eat yummy desserts we all made and of course watch a cute movie. I had such a fun time getting ready for this night, decorating my patio with Christmas lights and an elegant table setting using old china that has been passed down through the family. I especially enjoyed making my dessert, mini cheesecakes...with a variety of toppings. Everything was wonderful, I can't wait to do this again.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yum! These were delicious! the photos of them are really pretty on those white plates! :)

    p.s. yay I can comment on your blog now, it's lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete