Monday, February 14, 2011

My Favorite Place in the World!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you had an amazing day spending time with people you love! Speaking of love, my favorite place in the world came to my mind today...how much I wanted to jump in my car and drive, drive until I got there. The beach is my favorite place to visit, more specifically a small part of the Oregon coast not many have heard of...Winema, what a beautiful place. I grew up going to youth camps, visiting all summer, and throughout the rest of the year at our family's cabin. Every time I'm there I take endless amounts of photos. These are a few from early last year.
One thing I absolutely love is when I wake up early in the morning and take a walk on the beach, look out at the ocean and just think. Think about everything. Life, love, and decisions I have to make are just three of many. But more than anything else I simply talk to God. When I see the infinite horizon, it first makes me see for the billionth time just how huge God is, and second I see just as the ocean seems to go on forever and ever, so does his love for us. This is where I feel closest to God, where I can just be me, nothing else. Some mornings I love to go down the covered stairway trail and sit out on one of the rocks, taking in the beauty of his creation around me. Seeing something as beautiful as what's in these photos takes my breath away.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment