Friday, June 10, 2011

Newest Member Of My Photography Family

Guess who loves accessories? Me, that's who!!
Over time I've been collecting more and more photo supplies (lenses, flash, etc.) and have run out of room in my first camera bag.  So the search began.  It took me quite a while to find a cute affordable camera bag/purse that could be used for any occasion, especially for weddings.  I can now say I am a happy owner of this adorable jo totes rose camera purse! It came just in time to use at the wedding I'm shooting tomorrow!  Isn't it darling!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had such a hard time deciding between black and one of the other fun colors it comes in! I especially like the marigold rose camera purse! If I were to get another one that would be it for sure! Go check them out!

Stay tuned for a sneak peek of a newborn session I did yesterday!

Thank you and have a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment