Sunday, June 3, 2012

HAKUNA MATATA

For your viewing pleasure I have for you today a personal design I felt inspired to create after watching Lion King. I chose to combine two things I will love forever; Lion King and the beach. 
Amazing combo right!!

I love Lion King. I mean, the fact that most of the characters are lions (my favorite animal) makes this movie amazing! :) It was the first movie I saw in a theater at the age of five, oh I remember that day! Laughing when Simba pounced on Zuzu, crying and hiding my face behind my grandma's shoulder when Mufasa died, wanting to sing along with all the songs even though I'd never heard them before. :)

Man those songs, I adore all the songs from Lion King, after watching the movie it never fails that they end up stuck in my head for days!!


Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment