Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sweet Life | Jordan Hartwell | 2013

Meet Jordan!  He's pretty awesome (fun fact: he's a talented musician)!

I've known Jordan for years, and I'm so happy I was able to spend the day with him to take his senior photos. We took it out to the country for his shoot, roaming around one of his friend's property, which was the perfect choice.  I LOVED this property, and shooting him as you can see from the photos below.    

What a dashing young fellow.
Jordan, your session was a blast, I loved shooting you. lol
I hope the rest of your senior year goes great and I can't wait to see 
what is in store for you and your future!!  You'll do awesome things!

These are just a couple of my favorites, there are SO MANY!!  
Check out the rest from his shoot here!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment