Thursday, January 10, 2013

Music Done Right

There's nothing like popping on an old record and listening to the imperfections in the vinyl.  I've had my eye on this beauty of a turntable from quite some time, basically since the day it was first featured on Urban Outfitters!  Last week was my 24th birthday, I celebrated by buying myself this gorgeous birthday gift!  I love it!  Everything about this turntable I love, its style suits me completely.

And just for you I've compiled a few of of my favorites images captured while enjoying my new turntable! It is definitely one of the prettiest turntables I've seen!  I felt it needed some "beauty shots"

Isn't is just too cute! I thought so. I hope you all have a great week!

Thank you for stopping by!
You should check out my Facebook and 'like' it today!







No comments:

Post a Comment