Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gone to Wyoming

I love road trips.  You say spontaneous trip to see some beautiful mountains over a couple lakes, driving for hours, staying in cute KOA cabins, cranking the music up, and having a blast taking a couple hundred photos...I say YES!

This week my mom and I left Canby at 2am on Monday, driving many many hours to go see The Grand Tetons in Wyoming.  I still think I should be there seeing all the beauty.  I can't get over how amazing it was!  While we drove for most of the time, I loved when we stopped along the way.  Getting out of the car to stretch out legs, go on short adventure walks around lakes, and making our way through trails that were only taken by animals to find the perfect spot to take a couple photos.

So there you have it, check out some of the photos from my trip this week.  PS: this will probably be my last blog post until I'm in or back from Africa.  I leave in 4 days!!  I can't wait to get there!





Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment