Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The 7 Tour

Last night was amazing. Simple as that.
John Mark McMillan. Gungor. Chris August. David Crowder Band.(For those of you who dont know, this tour is David Crowder's last, and I knew I couldn't miss it.)
What an awesome combination!  Some of my favorite artists all at one concert.  Quite possibly the best I've ever been to.  Yes it was that epic.

I was blown away by the performances, left speechless by their words, overjoyed by the whole night.

Check out some of the photos and video that made my night! (I had an amazing time capturing this concert with my new camera...I was learning how to work it all while there at the concert.  Oh man I'm loving it!)


How beautiful! First time at the Crystal Ballroom


Highlight of the night...three of the greatest worship leaders...

A taste of Gungor's acoustic set...

Christmas music in October! YEAH! Check out my favorite Christmas song of the night!

Thank for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I was so disappointed I couldn't go to this show. I wanted to be there so badly!

    ReplyDelete