Saturday, March 17, 2012

IN AWE

This week has been amazing, no question about that. I've been planning for a few weeks to get away for a day by myself at my favorite place, that is right...the beach but God and the crazy weather had other plans. Shortly after I arrived a huge snowstorm rolled in, I have never seen anything like it. Two of my favorite things combined into one amazing trip. The snow wouldn't let up, all day and night it snowed, so much snow!! It was AMAZING to watch! At one point it caused the power to go out for several hours, I began to regret packing the clothes I did (I definitely wasn't prepared). ;) But when I woke up, it was completely worth it, what I saw out the front windows was breathtaking. Never have I seen a sight quite like it, so beautiful. All I could do for a couple minutes was just stand there in awe of what had just been created. I wanted to share a couple photos from this crazy snowy beach trip!
Pure bliss!!!
If it wasn't for all the snow...I wouldn't have been stuck for an extra day at the beach and been able to see this gorgeous sunset! WOW! :)
I can't wait to go back! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: