Sunday, March 25, 2012

NEEDTOBREATHE AND BEN RECTOR

Ah NEEDTOBREATHE. What can I say, my favorite band. EVER. I've been waiting years to see them in concert and I still can't believe it's been a little over a week since that awesome night, that we were as close as we were and that we were able to meet them, well most of them. I'm still disappointed we never met Bo.
Bo killed it on that banjo! Epic night!
One neat thing about NEEDTOBREATHE is that they are Christians. Their faith is a big part of who they are and it comes out in their music. They seemed very humble on stage. Thus, it made me love them even more! They literally rocked my socks off. I sang at the top of my lungs the whole time!
Let's take a break from NEEDTOBREATHE and show you some stuff from the opening act, Ben Rector. While I haven't been following Ben as long as NEEDTOBREATHE, I loved his performance nonetheless.  I love his style, sound, the way he danced while playing the keyboard. hehe AMAZING!!!! :)
Check out some of my favorite moments with Ben!
Alright! Back to NEEDTOBREATHE! Here are some of my favorite shots from the concert...The Reckoning! Loved their set. :)
Oh Bear... 
Bo rockin' the banjo!  haha I love this shot.
Below are two screen-shots from videos I took...you can see the videos at the end of this post!
That drum section was AWESOME!
Oohs and Aahs was the first song performed and while I can't pick one song as my favorite, 
this one is up there in the top 5 for sure.
Another great video from the concert! Check out NEEDTOBREATHE rock those drums with Ben Rector.
And...my favorite moment one of them all. Slumber (acoustic version)...that's right! 
Check out the last song of the night!

Check out my facebook to see more photos! While you're there you should 'like' my page!!
Thanks for stopping by to see moments from my favorite concert ever!  My heart is happy now that I've finally seen them!
 Have a great spring break everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Lord have mercy, those guys are my heroes!! Best band ever, PERIOD.

    ReplyDelete