Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meet Miyka!

I love my senior rep! Miyka was all grins and giggles from the moment I met her. She is the sweetest, most down to earth and outgoing girl. And has one great head on her shoulders. It was shortly after Miyka and I first met at my favorite cafe that I knew we were going to be fast friends, and her senior session simply proved that to be true! :) I honestly could not have asked for a better way to start off Class of 2013 seniors. Miyka, you are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! 


Miyka, will be a senior at Oregon City High School this year and plans on becoming a pharmacist! Her favorite food is pasta and mashed potatoes! Mm, I love mashed potatoes. Music? Miyka loves listening to Florence and the Machine, and Coldplay. She loves those sunny summer days, hanging out with her friends, and all things Disney/Pixar. If Miyka could be any Disney princess she would without a doubt be Ariel. Miyka has an amazing heart and loves helping out at youth camps. 

Here are just a few reasons why I love Miyka, and you should too:
-If Miyka could choose to live anywhere she would choose a beautiful cabin on the beach, my favorite place ever. That means I was destined to take her seniors photos, right?? :)
-She's stylish! I couldn't believe all the cute outfits she brought...oh that white dress, my goodness I <3 it!
-Miyka LOVES Disney and Pixar movies
-She's adventurous and would try whatever I suggested...climbing really tall walls, posing in the middle of the street on St John's bridge, lying on the ground, anything to get the shot!
-She's involved in her school and community! Miyka is gorgeous, inside and out!




"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness." -Ralph Waldo Emerson (Miyka's favorite quote) 

Hey Miyka's friends and family!!! She will be handing out these cards you see below with my contact information and an offer for $10 off your session when you bring the card in the day of your session! Don't forget to "like" my facebook page!

Schedule your senior session today!!! I can't wait to hear from you! Email me: hello@melrae.net

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment