Friday, February 28, 2014

Haley Williams | Class of 2014

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." -Ferdinand Foch
I am excited to share this full session of the stunning Haley on the blog today! Girl, you are lovely, wise and full of joy, kind words and giggles. You definitely light up the room when you walk in with your smile and laughter. Thank you for being a young woman of grace & kindness.  I loved spending the afternoon with you, running around, giggling, and trying new things while taking your beautiful senior photos!   I'm so proud of you and the young woman you've become, I hope that the rest of your senior year is a sweet and thrilling adventure!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from Haley's session!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out my FB page!







No comments:

Post a Comment